cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE MF275R constantly resets itself!!!

thebootknifer
Neighbour

I purchased the ZTE HUB from a Telus store just before Christmas, 2017.

I changed the wifi SSID's, passwords, and many other router settings. At first I thought I was going crazy, but every 2-7 days the HUB resets to default settings. I can't keep constantly changing my settings every week. It's a pain in the ass. I have it talking to other equipment in my house, so once it reverts to default settings, all of our devices disconnect. I'm sick and tired of getting calls from my family when their wifi isn't working when I'm not at home.

Has anyone else come across this? I'll have to call and ask them to send me a replacement, assuming it isn't a firmware issue across all of the HUBS out there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You could also run your home network from a router of your own, using the ZTE device only for internet connectivity.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You could also run your home network from a router of your own, using the ZTE device only for internet connectivity.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I've thought about it. But I spent $250 on the hardware, it should work. If it was included for free with my contract I would buy my own router.