Where is the listing of free channel previews?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

AK1
Neighbour

Where is the listing of free channel previews? This used to be fairly prominent on the Optik TV page, and the emails from Telus even point to this page as "See what else is new on Optik TV®, including FREE channel previews". But even though there are multiple free previews on right now, none of them are listed here. https://www.telus.com/en/bc/tv 

Where did they go? I have been going to the Shaw website to see when my current Telus previews might end as they seem to be on the same schedule.

SmokeJV
Advisor

If you go to channel 5 it lists the free Preview channels right now. 

BenoitYVR
Connector

It only display a static screen announcing Vivo Indina Premiere league. 

Aleggett
Resident
I also get the same thing.. frustrating
BenoitYVR
Connector

This appears to have been fixed. Thanks!

AK1
Neighbour

How has this been fixed? I still don't see the free previews listed on the website...

BenoitYVR
Connector

Sorry, I should have been clearer. It has been fixed on channel 5. It's now showing.

Regards,

Highlighted
AK1
Neighbour

Ah, thanks for the clarification. The original issue still exists.

89stang
Neighbour

No list of previews. Ch 5 does have some but there are others currently in free preview that are not listed. Why is it so hard to give a list of free channels? What is my massive bill getting me? Rhetorical btw.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@AK1 @89stang @BenoitYVR @Aleggett @SmokeJV Good news everyone! We posted a list of free previews on Optik TV, you can find it here