cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail bug

Metalguru
Neighbour

How do I report a bug in Webmail?

When using Chrome, the X in the corner of a mail message tab will not close the mail.  You have to click on the close button.  The X works fine in Firefox.  Also, in Chrome, a window opened up by a search cannot be closed with the X either.  The only way to get rid of a search window is to close Webmail and restart it.

Metalguru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk:

So, I disabled all extensions, and the close window X started working again.  I re-enabled them one by one, and the Identity Guard Safe Browsing plugin was the culprit.  So, it appears to be solved.  

Thanks for your help!

MG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The X in the corners works fine for me in Chrome on both the mail message and search. Do you have javascript blocked or anything else that may be interfering (including extensions or plugins)?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

No, Java is not blocked.

Enabled plugins:

Flash video downloader

IBM Security Rapport

Google Docs Offline

Chrome Apps:  Docs

Adobe Acrobat

Identity Guard Safe Browsing

I will try disabling them one at a time and see if it changes.  I'll let you know.

Thanks, Nighthawk

Nighthawk:

So, I disabled all extensions, and the close window X started working again.  I re-enabled them one by one, and the Identity Guard Safe Browsing plugin was the culprit.  So, it appears to be solved.  

Thanks for your help!

MG