Webmail/Telus email is currently down.

Smartchick
Resident

Going on Day 4 cannot send or receive email, anyone else still having this problem?

Janann
Connector

Oh yes.

If you check the posting titled "Webmail/Telus email is currently down", you will see that a lot of others still are affected. That is where someone posted a link to check on the service status, however Telus has not provided an update since Saturday.

Janann
Connector

It's almost better not to offer service status updates at all, than to provide them, and then stop. Dead air since Saturday. I called tech support after 2 a.m. PST Monday. They're still waiting for an update on their dashboard. They said this outage was worse than the one before...that servers and log-ins are being affected. 

Reet
Resident

I haven’t been able to get e-mail since Saturday.....very inconvenient & frustrating, wondering why we can’t see any news about this issue.

Lckychrm
Resident

Day 4, no estimates, no communication to help assure this will ever be done. This.... is unacceptable now. Beyond. Best in Canada, my ass.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

So True! I am so frustrated. No email for three days now.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

This is unacceptable. I have had no email for three days. Why does TELUS keep saying they have the best network in all of Canada if they can't have reliable email service. When will this problem be fixed????  Your alerts say nothing.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

This is unacceptable! I have had no email since Friday.  Your alerts are a joke and don't say anything except that it is intermittent which is a lie as I can't get any email.  Why does Telus keep saying they have the best network in Canada when I can't even get my emails delivered to me?  Your Alerts don't say anything about what is wrong with the service and I can't get through to Technical support for any help.

jenjen
Resident

Is there any updates to the webmail problem?  Down since Friday - this is ridiculous!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jenjen, it's still being worked on. You can view all of the updates on this link. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Service-Status/TELUS-net-Webmail-Intermittent-error-when-accessing/ta-p/9...

jenjen
Resident

I was looking for a current update.  last update on that link was yesterday.

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's the latest update at this point. Once we know more, the link will be updated. 

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
Clueless for four days running is a rather poor look for customer service - would you at least admit to that?
Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how you feel. We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. 

Highlighted
BlueJay
Resident

Even if there isn't anything new, a day without saying anything, is too long.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are still working to have this resolved as we speak. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

sui2
Neighbour

Such platitudes! The same for over 3 days now. You say you are a communications company...well, your customer relations are very poor. We would like more specific details and why there is such a problem fixing this. 

It will go a long way to have one month's free internet/email.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I wish I had more information available @sui2 I can sure understand how you feel. We're working hard to have this resolved as quickly as possible. 

Ritanothappy
Resident

Any chance that I am not the only one with no email in Bonanza Alberta nothing since Friday

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
Telus support and their “community” people played ostrich with head in sand Friday; lighten Lied and said problem resolved; then would not respond or feigned ignorance of problem on Saturday and today offering nothing but platitudes about “trying to resolve” and “we know how you might feel” today. Mary an hosers to god mea culpa from management or even acknowledgement of problem from any senior position. It is across Canada (season bet won’t even respond to pings at times) but no concrete reach out to any of us customers. It is apparent that senior management doesn’t give a **bleep** and customer and community service reps are in the position of not knowing what the heck happened let alone what is being done to resolve. I wonder if “A” team is even on the job yet.