Webmail/Telus email is currently down.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jenjen, it's still being worked on. You can view all of the updates on this link. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Service-Status/TELUS-net-Webmail-Intermittent-error-when-accessing/ta-p/9...

jenjen
Resident

I was looking for a current update.  last update on that link was yesterday.

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's the latest update at this point. Once we know more, the link will be updated. 

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
Clueless for four days running is a rather poor look for customer service - would you at least admit to that?
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand how you feel. We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. 

BlueJay
Resident

Even if there isn't anything new, a day without saying anything, is too long.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are still working to have this resolved as we speak. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

sui2
Neighbour

Such platitudes! The same for over 3 days now. You say you are a communications company...well, your customer relations are very poor. We would like more specific details and why there is such a problem fixing this. 

It will go a long way to have one month's free internet/email.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I wish I had more information available @sui2 I can sure understand how you feel. We're working hard to have this resolved as quickly as possible. 

Ritanothappy
Resident

Any chance that I am not the only one with no email in Bonanza Alberta nothing since Friday

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
Telus support and their “community” people played ostrich with head in sand Friday; lighten Lied and said problem resolved; then would not respond or feigned ignorance of problem on Saturday and today offering nothing but platitudes about “trying to resolve” and “we know how you might feel” today. Mary an hosers to god mea culpa from management or even acknowledgement of problem from any senior position. It is across Canada (season bet won’t even respond to pings at times) but no concrete reach out to any of us customers. It is apparent that senior management doesn’t give a **bleep** and customer and community service reps are in the position of not knowing what the heck happened let alone what is being done to resolve. I wonder if “A” team is even on the job yet.
louisefromhmb
Resident

Any ETA.  My password got changed in error, and now I can't get into my email on laptop or phone.  Very frustrating!

louisefromhmb
Resident

I can do the same Gregg!  Same here, retiree, and never happened when we worked there.  This is now day 3, and I need to have it working. 

STrent
Resident

I love the language they use in their update,  "may result in errors or delays"......tell it like it is, customers have had zero access to email for 3 going on 4 days.....

TELUS mail services are experiencing an interruption, which may result in errors or delays sending and receiving email using Webmail 

Tony1000
Connector

Brutal! Email gridlock. Just received a couple messages originated from senders nearly two days ago. Can only get the message body, cannot download attachments. Probably the whole system throttled back to recover.

amk
Resident

This is so terrible.   Most of my friends use other providers and never have this kind of problem.  To be without email for almost 5 days when most of us use it for work is unacceptable.   I will be looking at using a different email provider as I can't risk being in this situation.   I feel for the Telus employees trying to deal with the customers.  They seem to have nothing to offer us except "sorry."  I'm sure it's really frustrating for them as well.  This is a massive telecommunications company.  What is causing the problem?   

SunDog
Connector

I ironically just received a call from Telus. Foolishly thinking it might have been a "we're sorry your email hasn't worked for 3 days" call, I answered.

Of course, it wasn't that. It was a sales pitch trying to sell me Telus Home Security. So I told the (non-Telus sales) guy to tell them to fix their email and that no way would I trust them with my home security if it takes them 3+ days to fix email!

RBaker
Resident

Well TELUS does partner with Huawei, so expect worse to come.  I haven't had email service since 11:03 pm on May 30.  It is now 4:00 pm on June 3 so we are into Day 5.  Unacceptable.

Vericky
Resident
It’s late Monday night and email is still down. Seems serious after 4 or 5 days. Will we ever see our emails? What’s going on Telus? Some disclosure in the interest of customer service is long overdue.
Maggsy
Resident
Yes, and it’s very frustrating! Also, it is so random; I have not heard of anyone else in my area (Cold Lake) having this issue.
I have not had email access since Friday.
I feel like I’m in limbo😡.