Telus down?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

DZ
Resident
Is Telus down in Vancouver? Tv and phone it not working
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

As mentioned many times, if it's not posted on the list of outages, contact Telus. It's almost a near certainty that all of Vancouver isn't down. The issue could be as isolated as just your line specifically.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Syaoran
Rockstar

Something was definitely going on yesterday morning.  My mobile was out for about a half hour.  No calling, texting, or data.  I had to use my T-Mobile phone to call in.  After leaving my Telus phone off for about 20 minutes, it started working again and Customer Care called me to make sure.  They fed me a line of crap about the device being on for too long.  I don't turn off my devices and haven't experienced this being an issue with T-Mobile, Rogers, or Bell.  

Community Power User
Community Power User

What does that have to do with TV and home phone?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Syaoran
Rockstar

They are all Telus services, although different services.