cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Outage Saddlecrest Area

Saddlecrest
Friendly Neighbour
There’s been an internet, optik TV, and phone outages since last night. How long it will take to fix the problem? there is no status update in your website! I am draining ng cellphone data!
8 REPLIES 8

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you contacted Telus directly to report the outage? The staff there would be best able to give some idea of repair time.

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no insight to Telus business plans, and no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise. You will need to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Saddlecrest
Friendly Neighbour
Already did, Inspite of the 30 minutes wait time. That’s when I learned that there is an outage in our area, however, they couldn’t tell what is estimated repair time.

Hey @Saddlecrest, TELUS employee here. I don't see any current outages in the area, so it may be fixed now.

Can you try restarting your equipment and see if you're able to connect?

Saddlecrest
Friendly Neighbour
After about an hour on the phone with Telus technical support plus 30 minutes waiting - the technician has to come to my house to fix the problem but I would have no internet, no tv, no phone until tuesday and I need to take at least haf a day off from work because the technician can only come during office hours! where is justice here?!??!!

Sorry to hear that. If you'd like to send us a private message on Twitter or Facebook we could connect with the repair team to find out if there are appointments available in the evening.

Saddlecrest
Friendly Neighbour
I was told that the earliest I can get is Tuesday next week 1-3pm

Saddlecrest
Friendly Neighbour
I tried restarting everything but the WAN remains red

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you had called Telus last night, they should have been able to get a tech out pretty fast.

Never assume there's an area outage just because your service is down. Service interruptions could be as specific as just one line, depending on the cause of the issue.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂