cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Commissioned Smart Home Study

BusinessStudentMB
Just Moved In

Hello all,

I'm a business student at Red River College in Winnipeg, Manitoba and part of a group of students working on our capstone entrepreneurship project. We're putting together a feasibility study for a business plan to start a home automation sales and installation service company.  We've seen a few references online to a "Telus Commissioned Study" that appears to have been conducted within the past couple of years on Canadian's interest and willingness to pay for smart home technology.  We're thinking this was likely part of Telus' launch into the smart home security market.  I'd really like to get my hands on a copy of this study for research and reference purposes but we can't find a copy of it online.  I've tried reaching out to Telus on Twitter as well as sending an email to their media relations people but have had no responses.

Does anyone know if this study was publically released or who to contact at Telus regarding this?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Dimo-X

Hi there, I don't believe the research is publicly available or that it would be released.