Telus Boost expansion packs

Jeremy-eh
Resident

Hello, I currently have a telus boost starter pack and one expansion pack. I need two more expansion packs. My question is can I just add another starter pack, the devices all seem to be the same or do I have to buy two more expansion packs?

Thanks in advance.

Community Power User
Community Power User

As far as I know, the devices are the same, however Telus may choose to sell only one starter pack to an account.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
xray
All-Star
The starter pack is just a discounted package of the same hardware as the expansion pack. You can only get the discount once according to this page:
https://www.telus.com/en/internet/boostwifi#get-telus-boost

TELUS Boost Wi-Fi
Starter Pack
Limit of one Starter Pack per account. Covers up to 2000 square feet. 4 Requires TELUS Internet. For extra coverage, get the expansion pack. 30 day money back guarantee.5
Highlighted
Chicnstu
Ambassador

You should be able to go in to any Telus store and purchase a starter pack for $120. They will even sell them to non-Telus customers for that price as far as I know. Call ahead and see if they will. If you tell them you aren't a customer it might work. They might sell you a starter pack even if you do tell them you're a customer. It depends on what they can see for your account info in-store but its worth a shot.