cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T1200h router help

Ciccale86
Neighbour
I just moved into a new apartment and when I try to connect to Wi-Fi I'm getting sent to a sign in page that doesn't load and I have no connectivity. All of the lights on the router itself seem to be on order but still nothing
5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reset your gateway / router using he pinhole on the back, and you should be able to login using the information on the label on the gateway.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I tried that and I'm able to connect but as soon as I do I get an exclamation mark by my WiFi symbol and it brings me to a sign in page that doesn't load. It's similar to the kind that you get at Tim Hortons or something but it doesn't load and I can't get past it

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

What device are you using to connect to the Telus Router? The error you are experiencing sounds nor like a hardware issue with that device than the Telus device.

NFtoBC

It's a Samsung galaxy a5, but I've never seen this happen before and it was working fine earlier with a different router but still telus. This is what comes up on the sign in page

The web page at http://connectivitycheck.gstatic.com/generate_204 could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should not be reaching that page as an error if your router is at fault. Seems like the error is further downstream than your Wi-Fi connection. If your router was not working, you could not connect to gstatic.com. I can’t reach that page at all. I get an error saying the server does not exist.

Are you certain your internet connection is live?

NFtoBC