cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Downed Line

bradennison
Just Moved In
It looks as if someone has hit the phone line in front of my house with an overhight truck. The line has been torn in two where it crosses the road. I live in a remote area with no cell service, I am on satellite internet. Is there an email address available where I can report this and have it repaired? I need this repaired ASAP as this is my only way to receive calls for my business.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bradennison, sorry to hear about the tough time connecting with us. Have you tried reaching out to our social media team? If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can connect to a member here:

Facebook

Twitter

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

You might want to try the "Live Chat" feature.

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/contact-us

I've tried that, every time I click on the "chat" link it just sends me back to the "contact us" page.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can also contact them through their Twitter or Facebook pages, if an employee does not stop by here, or reach out to you by PM.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bradennison, sorry to hear about the tough time connecting with us. Have you tried reaching out to our social media team? If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can connect to a member here:

Facebook

Twitter