Recordings on our PVR continuously freeze. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
rharper5
Resident

Recordings on our PVR are continuously freezing and stopping.  Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix for it?  Thanks.

Most Helpful
Hippo
Ambassador

Hi,

Have you ever noticed the issue also occurring on Live TV programs or just recordings?You may want to try a full system reboot, starting with the modem and than the PVR. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact our technical support department at: www.telus.com/chat

Most Helpful
rharper5
Resident

it happens occasionally on live but very infrequent.  Lots on recordings.  I have tried a full system reboot - unplug power, etc. on the modem, the PVR and the receivers but it continues to do it.  It is very irritating.  Contract is up in a few months so if we cannot get the issue solved will probably look elsewhere.

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi again. I recommend reaching out to www.telus.com/chat, as stated previously. They will be able to help and hopefully sort everything out for you. I know it's frustrating but If the issue is not reported and TELUS notified directly, it's difficult to fix.