Random and spontaneous lag and disconnection to wifi and internet shuts on and off randomly ?!?!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

CanadianH0b0
Resident

Dear Telus I have been with telus for a long time now and I have noticed that you internet service is not good at all ive upgraded my internet probably to max and i still always always receive lots of internet issues and multiple on and off internet connection and I would like to wonder why this is happening.

Thank You For Your Time ! 

Community Power User
Community Power User

What happened when you called tech support? What did they do/say?

Highlighted
v9
Rockstar

CanadianH0b0 wrote:

Dear Telus I have been with telus for a long time now and I have noticed that you internet service is not good at all ive upgraded my internet probably to max and i still always always receive lots of internet issues and multiple on and off internet connection and I would like to wonder why this is happening.

Thank You For Your Time ! 

HOW's going @CanadianH0b0: The server-Telus.com or the type of InterNet, could be the cause of the slowness & lagging..or someone's connection to the server (Are you the only-1-using this PC). Also Data transfer & downloads, accumulate junk files & can slow PCs. Before contact Telus-Go for with this Clean up process.

To fix a "Lag & Speed up" the PC install the

Advanced System care 8 free: >> http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.php

Install free versions of CCleaner & Defraggler from: Piriform.com: >> http://www.piriform.com

Adblock plus: >> https://adblockplus.org/ ..Clean up daily too-Temp files: >> Type on RUN >%Temp% > Ok >Ctrl+A >Delete >Ok. You might have installed these programs already. Your browser it may warning, about install this software-But it's been reviewed as safety. Report results-Bye <v9

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
Community Power User
Community Power User
v9, please read what the problem is. This is a connection issue. Clearing temp files has NOTHING to do with the issue this user is experiencing.

Try not to post Spam links either. CCleaner: Many users have had issues with this messing up their systems. Defragler? On what modern OS is this still even required. Plus it will not fix the issue either. Advanced System Care? If that is installed with existing AV software, that is going to cause more problems than it will solve. AdBlock won't speed anything up either and again is unrelated to the issue.
v9
Rockstar

ATTENTION: At the END of the 1st paragraph quoted "Before contact Telus-Go for with this Clean up process" Let's wait for the (OP=Original poster-reply) He/she is the one, who will decide if the <v9> Clean up-Work out or Not.

Is a bad practice-Post to criticize Not offer a solution to the issue. 1) Are these actions approved by the forum management. 2) Does these posts improve the image of the forum?..Would be great to get answers. @CanadianH0b0-Report results. Thx <v9>

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?