cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding cancellation of home internet.

desmopilot
Just Moved In

Hi,

I called in this afternoon to cancel my home internet (month to month, no contract) and everything seemed to go smoothly. Hour or so after ending the call I have not received any confirmation via email the call took place or that any changes to my account have been made (which has been the norm any other time I've called in). Additionally, the rep I spoke to said I can just go to Canada Post, mention I'm returning equipment to Telus and I'll be provided a prepaid shipping label? Is there a way to confirm the cancellation has acknowledged? Thank you for your time. 

3 REPLIES 3

xray
Hero
Contact TELUS on Chat service. Are you expecting the email confirmation on your telus.net email address? If so you won't be getting it since you cancelled your Internet service so you no longer have an email account with TELUS.

Thank you for your reply. I was expecting some sort of email confirmation to my personal email (I have never used the provided telus email) as that has been the case any other time I have made changes to my account. 

In that case you should get an email eventually. Have you logged on to My TELUS (web or app) and checked?