cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options button on old style remote

handyandyman
Neighbour

I still use my old style remote because I like the call display button. Unfortunately there is no options button. Where do I have to navigate to display and change the options like "display subscribed channels only"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my knowledge, there is no parallel to the Options button on the remote you wish to use.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Minky
Ambassador

Old style remote?  Do you mean the stubby remote?

The fat oval one with the 5 buttons across the top (STB, TV, Power, DVD, Aux) and the 3 middle colored buttons (yellow triangle, blue square, red round). I believe it's the second generation remote as it is black (silver was first generation?)

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Try this:
Menu > Live TV > Favourites
and see if you can do what you want.
NFtoBC

That didn't quite do it. When I press menu, Live TV, Favorites it gives me 3 choices (View all channels, My favorites and Set up favorites). This menu bar appears on the left of my TV screen. When I press options on the new style slimline remote it displays a menu called Viewing Options on the right side of the TV screen. I scroll town to Favorites List and can select All Channels, Subscribed Channels or My Favorites. I just can't figure out how to to get to this Viewing Options menu with the old style remote or as referred to as the stubby remote in this post.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my knowledge, there is no parallel to the Options button on the remote you wish to use.

NFtoBC