On screen Guide Primary Guide style

Gordon2
Friendly Neighbour

Is there any way to change the size of the script on the Primary Guide. We prefer this style of guide over the other two offered but would like to be able to increase the size of the script. As it is, the icons on the left side of the screen are so small, many of them are indistinguishable.

Community Power User
Community Power User

There has never been an option to increases the font/size. Perhaps you can make a suggestion in the ideas section.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Gordon2
Friendly Neighbour
I understand that but it would sure be a nice option to consider for the future.

Sent from Gordon's iPhone
Community Power User
Community Power User

Submit your idea from the link in the post below. That being said I’ve yet to see any provider have the ability to increase guide size.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Gordon2
Friendly Neighbour
We had it on our Bell Satellite and it was great. Especially for seniors or the vision impaired.

Chicnstu
Ambassador
Menu > Settings > Television > Primary Guide Style > On Now Guide > Save That will make the channels and words a bit bigger but also moves the preview window to the left side. It might help you a bit but I know it's not exactly what you're looking for. There is no way to increase font size at the moment.
Gordon2
Friendly Neighbour
Thank you. I’ll give that a try.