cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sounds!

VM
Just Moved In
I lost the sound on one of my tv. The one downstairs works fine. I tought it was the tv the problem but sound is ok on netflix. If I pick anything in the guide menu all tv channel have no sound and stingray too.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DarkHazzard
Friendly Neighbour

1. First thing to do is, check the HDMI cable, possibilities that the HDMI cable is broken,

2nd check the Mute in Telus Remote. 

3rd Try rebooting the box first ( i would suggest to unplug the power cable for about a minute or 2. 

4th if all the troubleshooting has been done then call telus hotline cause they know what to do, its just a click on their special system tools.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried to reboot the connected device by either unplugging it for a few seconds, or holding the power button for in excess of 10 seconds until it re-starts?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

DarkHazzard
Friendly Neighbour

1. First thing to do is, check the HDMI cable, possibilities that the HDMI cable is broken,

2nd check the Mute in Telus Remote. 

3rd Try rebooting the box first ( i would suggest to unplug the power cable for about a minute or 2. 

4th if all the troubleshooting has been done then call telus hotline cause they know what to do, its just a click on their special system tools.