cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound after programming remote

Gregg
Neighbour
I programmed the remotes for my Sony TV but turned the sound on the STB to zero first (I now see I shouldn’t have). How do I turn up the STB sound when the remotes only talk to the TV?? Or how do I deprogram the remote?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

From the support documents:

Reset your Slimline remote 2

You can return all advanced functions back to their original factory settings by resetting the remote.

1. Press options button for a minimum of 3 seconds; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice.

2. Enter code 9999 ; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice, indicating that the remote has been reset to the original factory settings.

I am not aware of any means to adjust the PVR volume with the newer Slimline 2 remote. I seem to recall you could with the older Slimline one.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

From the support documents:

Reset your Slimline remote 2

You can return all advanced functions back to their original factory settings by resetting the remote.

1. Press options button for a minimum of 3 seconds; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice.

2. Enter code 9999 ; the green LED next to the Optik power button on the remote control will flash twice, indicating that the remote has been reset to the original factory settings.

I am not aware of any means to adjust the PVR volume with the newer Slimline 2 remote. I seem to recall you could with the older Slimline one.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"