cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No dial tone or net, need quick help with using a usb dial up stick plz

Tammy19
Neighbour

As of 3 am last night, my phone tone went dead along with my net. I am a valued paid up to date customer. I am desperately needing this phone & net, & of all days too as tomorrow any help won't help won't do. I tired online chat help & I can't even use that with telus to find out what is up, as it won't give me the option to link...Are systems down in the Salmon Arm Area anywhere?

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Chat does not work from mobile devices. You can call the support line listed in the Contact Us section at the page bottom:  1-888-811-2323

Most cellphones allow you to tether or create a Wi-Fi hotspot, though you might want to buy some additional data, as your computer will consume data faster than does your phone. You can add data through the MyTelus or Telus My Account app.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Sorry, I should have also said I own no cel phone but thank you.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my knowledge, Telus no longer offers dial-up connections.

How are you posting here if no internet, and no cellphone?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

A huaewi mobile wifi usb stick I had bought from telus when staying with family, who have no net so I can stay connected....which acts lie a cel but isn't.

Tammy19
Neighbour

So people know, I found a phone to use. It seems some phone lines are having issues in my area, & they were unaware of this, as it is more of a computer tech issue it sounds like. They are now aware of it & working on it diligently, along with someone else's line call in another area at 3 am. Thanks for your help.