cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Sunday Ticket

Burke
Just Moved In

To whom it may concern,

I don't understand why Telus cannot give me a straight answer regarding whether or not NFL Sunday ticket will be returning to your line up. Every other cable company in Canada has committed to the 2018 season. Your continued answer "That you don't know at this time" is not good enough. The season starts in less than two months. I am a huge fan of your Television service, and I prefer it over all the other available cable companies in my area. Unfortunately, I refuse to use the app DAZN for streaming of the NFL 2018 season. As much as I hate Shaw cable they are offering it on their website and I will be forced to switch to Shaw.

All I'm asking is that you do right by your customers and let us know what the plan is, please give us a straight answer!  

Come on Telus bring back NFL Sunday Ticket!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Burke!

Our apologies for the delay while we worked everything out. I'm happy to confirm that TELUS will indeed be offering NFL Sunday Ticket for the upcoming 2018 season! We couldn't be more excited.

Stay tuned to www.telus.com/premiumsports where we'll post all of the info towards the end of the month. You'll be able to order around the beginning of August. Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Burke!

Our apologies for the delay while we worked everything out. I'm happy to confirm that TELUS will indeed be offering NFL Sunday Ticket for the upcoming 2018 season! We couldn't be more excited.

Stay tuned to www.telus.com/premiumsports where we'll post all of the info towards the end of the month. You'll be able to order around the beginning of August. Thanks!

pod17
Just Moved In

That's great news!

The DAZN alternative was truly terrible for anything but non-mobile viewing.

Will NFL RedZone also be offered by TELUS?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

At this time we're only offering NFL Sunday Ticket, however we're still looking in to the option of acquiring RedZone for future seasons!

NOOOOOO! You have to bring back RedZone too! How can Telus be the only provider that can't fix this properly??? You're really forcing some of us to look at switching.

So super awesome to hear that you'll be getting NFL Sunday ticket for the 2018 season. You said in your post that we would be able to order the start of Aug. The preseason has now started. Just wondering if you know the actual date will be. Thank you

Rodd

this is a lie  i have contacted  telus via facebook and they say they are still wrking on the details... its a jke that telus the big company in cable cant get there **bleep** together

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! After a bit of a delay with info, everything is actually ready to go! You can visit www.telus.com/sports for pricing and ordering. Appreciate your patience and enjoy the season!

rj123
Just Moved In

Hey! Can you please let me know if we can watch Sunday Ticket on two devices simultaneously through Telus? We have two football fans who watch different teams and need to confirm we can watch on two devices simultaneously (as DAZN offers) before subscribing through Telus.