cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mytelus home page

ronboy303
Just Moved In

What happened to mytelus  webpage? no weather news items just advertising for telus products!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you look at the top of this page, you will see that ‘My TELUS’ is now the access point to your Telus account(s), formerly My Account.

There are many sources of news streaming pages you can build for yourself, and if I recall, there was a bunch of concern expressed about the old My Telus page languishing.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you look at the top of this page, you will see that ‘My TELUS’ is now the access point to your Telus account(s), formerly My Account.

There are many sources of news streaming pages you can build for yourself, and if I recall, there was a bunch of concern expressed about the old My Telus page languishing.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

How do I look up a phone number on the new site ?  You used to be able to find a person or business by entering their phone number or name..now that's disappeared.  Where do I look now ?  Was great for all those "unknown" calls we get so often.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Most of those unknown calls have fake caller IDs on them so even looking them up won't tell you who is calling.

If you still want to look up people / etc, go to the source: https://www.yellowpages.ca/ . Just note if the person has a cell number it won't be searchable.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanks...couldn't remember the Yellow Pages address.  However, I really dislike the new home page.  Miss having Google, Webmail, Yellow Pages etc. readily available when you open your Home page.  Don't think it's user-friendly anymore.