Did you mean: 

Modem Problem

david07
Just Moved In

Hi guys ,

In the last 2 days I couldn't connect to the internet on actiontec T3200M

Both lights are green.

When I try to connect my phone I get this error :

The webpage at http://connectivitycheck.gstatic.com/generate_2 could not be loaded because :

net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I tried to restart and i get the same issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Two days? Have you called technical support in that time? 

The error message you see is just a generic connection error from Chrome. It does not mean there is specifically a modem problem. A problem with your phone can easily cause that message to appear also.

Is it just your phone that is unable to connect or ALL devices in the house? (Optik TV, computers, consoles, tablets, other phones, etc.)

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Two days? Have you called technical support in that time? 

The error message you see is just a generic connection error from Chrome. It does not mean there is specifically a modem problem. A problem with your phone can easily cause that message to appear also.

Is it just your phone that is unable to connect or ALL devices in the house? (Optik TV, computers, consoles, tablets, other phones, etc.)

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you for helping !

All devices.

I don't know if I can call them.I'm in a rented apartment and I don't have any bill to get the account number.

I tried those steps but it only tells me to restart...and it does't work.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd still call anyways. Just explain your situation. If you have physical access to the modem they should be able to walk you through some additional troubleshooting.