Managing your Email Accounts

Highlighted
allknowingeye
Connector

On the old classic site you could manage the email accounts and associated aliases directly yourself from your account logon. I do not see where that is located in the new web site. Surely the company was not so incompetent that it removed that vital feature. Where is located now? If I have to call in for that then would be yet another reason to dump this service.

Not too impressed with the level of service right now.

canucks4life
Advocate

All you can see is a list on new My Account unfortunately there is no way to manage via self serve so it is either call or chat.

https://forum.telus.com/t5/My-Home-Account/Email-self-serve-AWOL/td-p/68635

Community Power User
Community Power User

This has come up a number of times in the Neighbourhood. The function you seek is not available in self-serve. Pretty much all of the posters are unhappy with this, but no solution has yet been provided.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Most Helpful
allknowingeye
Connector

Well that is pure garbage. This service is on the quick road to irrelevance. What complete moron would decide to take away customer choice and at the same time waste as crap load of expensive labour on having people call in for that and what forever. It's PATHETIC, STUPID, and ORGANIZATIONALLY INCOMPETENT to make a decision like that. My how this service has gone in the toilet.