cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lights on my modem are two different colours

Tyrell26
Just Moved In
I have a T3200M modem and my internet light is orange and my wifi light is green, I’m kind of getting worried about my service and am looking for support does anyone have any ideas ??? Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Tyrell26 Please have a look at the following support article here. If it’s still not working after those steps, please contact TELUS.

Chicnstu
Leader
In addition to the article WestCoaster linked, check the back of the modem. If you are still on copper and not fibre you will see Phone 1 and Phone 2 ports for the incoming DSL connections (phone cords). If you are "bonded" then you will see 2 phone cords connected in the back. Each of those should have a green LED solid right next to them. If only one of them is solid and the other is either constantly flashing or not lit at all then you have a bonded sync problem. Reboot the modem and see if both go solid green. If they do not, contact Telus support as there may be a provisioning issue with your bonded ports or one of them is physically disconnected somewhere along the service path from port to your modem.