Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Missing Episodes Mobile OnDemand

Hi there, For several years, OnDemand libraries using the mobile app have been missing episodes that are available using the television/box. For example, current Young and the Restless OnDemand has episode 132 which is available using the television ...

CNN Special Recordings Getting Deleted After One Day?

I recorded the CNN Special "Space Shuttle Columbia, Part 4" last week and when I went to watch it, it was gone.At that time, I thought - OK, maybe it was accidentally deleted. I looked around for an on-demand copy and it wasn't available at the time....

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why Am I Getting Alberta Evacuation Alerts in Saanich BC?

Yesterday we received an evacuation alert for Saprae Creek Estates (Wood Buffalo, AB) and today we received a wildfire alert for Lac St Anne, AB. Can someone please fix this?It's important that we don't get used to irrelevant alerts to prevent "cry w...

Grimmt by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hightown on Crave

We were halfway through season 2 of Hightown. Today go to crave and this show is locked. What happened that available to watch yesterday and not today. Thank you

Mam by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide issues

Is there a way to either stop the info from changing or at least slow it down when I am in the guide mode. I select a show and try and read the info and within a few seconds it jumps to the next screen, what a pain.

Apple lightning to hdmi adapter

Playback error everytime I hook up my Apple lightning to hdmi, to watch Telus plus app, never used to happen. Can watch Netflix, prime and YouTube. Telus support says it’s Apple faults and Apple says it’s Telus. Anyone have the same problem?

Furcoat by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android TV Box vs Older UIW4001 Box - Channels Missing

I recently upgraded one of my older Telus tv/pvr boxes with the new Android digital box. When compared to the older box upstairs, there are a few channels that do not appear on the Android tv channel line up and show as not subscribed.For example, BB...

Bullitt by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Series recordings disappear

Hi!I have noticed on several occasions the constant disappearance of series that are scheduled for recording, when it records the show afterward it disappears in the scheduled for the following week and then you have to keep reprogramming every show ...

Dannyman by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optic in US

Anyone found a way to watch Telus Optic in the US. Now that Telus has removed vacation suspension we pay for Optic for no service while on vacation in the US. A total rip-off especially now that even a VPN link is now blocked. Come on Telus, this is ...

AMdrum by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Heartland series on Netflix

Just returned from the US where Heartland is streaming on Netflix. Back in Canada and it is not being streamed. Absolutely disgraceful that a series listed as a CBC original is not shown in Canada. Another huge disappointment for Netflix in Canada.

AMdrum by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours