cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not coming in

Pasco
Just Moved In

I have not received any emails on my webmail account since 8:15 pm last night.  Why is this.  Cannot get on computer, phone and when I log into webmail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There's a posted outage for email. Please be patient while they sort it out.

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Service-Status/ONGOING-Interruption-of-Webmail-Services-Nationally/ta-p/9...

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@MJ96 

A user downloading a virus to their computer is entirely unrelated to the concerns raised in this thread about Telus' email servers not working properly.

If your computer has been infected, you should take the necessary steps to replace your anti-virus, and repair your operating system.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

kvouri
Just Moved In
What is happening with the Telus email server I’m not getting any emails and I can’t send an E transfer or except one tell us please update us

@kvouri wrote:
What is happening with the Telus email server I’m not getting any emails and I can’t send an E transfer or except one tell us please update us

You might want to look at the thread bleow this one. Email has been down for some of us all day . THere is an outage