Billing

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
twcoish45
Resident

Why do every telus bill be wrong and i have to be several hours on hold on the telephone waiting for someone to answer?/

It stinks

Terry

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi Terry, the TELUS forums are not really intended for billing support. Your best bet if you are having any billing related issues, would be to contact Customer Care. Since I know you mentioned long hold times, you can also utilize chat via: www.telus.com/chat. Hopefully that helps with your situation!

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

Concerning your bill, the best bet is to get in contact with customer care at 310-2255 and they are open 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri and 9-5 on weekends.

Hope this helps you!

H_D

Most Helpful
kruisey
Advisor

I am so pleased I am not alone I have been having the same problems with biling and holding on line.

You should talk to the Loyalty and Retention Department.These are the folks that will help you.

I am really praying hard that my next bill will be back to normal. I hate having to keep phoning in..