cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAD TELUS DRIVER!

mishee74
Just Moved In

He pulled out in front of me without looking, turned left no signal. Turned right no signal. Ran stop sign @ high school turned right no signal. Ran 2nd stop sign @ high school turned left no signal. (Construction site also) Never put his phone down. I have pictures & u can see in his side mirror he is on his phone. Telus van BC lic#HL6270. Unit# 141574. April 10 2018 605pm. Merritt BC. Next time I call the cops!

THIS WAS THE RESPONSE FROM TELUS:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us via e-mail. My name is Franz and I'll be happy to assist you.

I understand your concern with the reckless driving of one of our TELUS van and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

You can share your thoughts, ask questions, and get answers voice out your concerns in forum.telus.com.

Should you have further questions, please reply to this message, including your original e-mail and our response. You may also call our Care Team 7 days a week at 310-2255 or chat with an agent directly at www.telus.com/chat .

I hope this information helps addressing your concern.

Regards..."

Thanks SO much Telus for giving two **bleep**s about how YOUR employees travel around. Clearly no **bleep**s are given!!

0 REPLIES 0