cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actiontec 3200m Manual

broadbentr
Organizer

Is there somewhere on this site that has manuals for download. Can't seem to find the manual for the ActionTec3200m modem anywhere.  If someone can provide a link that would be great!

6 REPLIES 6

broadbentr
Organizer

And also, is the user interface for scheduling access much improved over the ActionTec 1200h? Specifically, I disliked the way you had to delete and then re-program devises to turn access controls off and on.  Huge pain if you are managing you kids access for there laptops, ipods, iPhones, XBox, iPads,....

And finally, is there no way to edit a post on this site??

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@broadbentr wrote:

And finally, is there no way to edit a post on this site??

There was the means to edit, but a large number of posts were being created with them later being edited to become SPAM. Unfortunately the brush has a wide sweep.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is no manual on this site for the Telus specific version of the firmware. There are general ones to be found be searching the internet using the term; "Actiontec T3200M manual."

Most folks looking to best manage access to the internet for scheduled periods choose a router which manages these better than the Actiontec does. There are a number of posts throughout the Neighbourhood discussing this issue.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Hubbmeister
Organizer

This is the one I found:

http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/2342551~1dc86bf15cb4af2945f90d89dfdead44/T3200M-pt-1.pdf

It was the only link that allowed a direct PDF download and didn't require me to go to some sketchy IP address and give up personal information. I, of course, disclaim all responsibility if you somehow end up hacked from this. I simply searched for "Actiontech T3200M" and this was the first [PDF] link. Also, DSLReports is a long-standing source of info and I trust them more than most sites.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

What are you trying to do? As there isn't a Telus specific manual.