cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the longestanyone has ever waitedon hold for?

Keith4
Helpful Neighbour

I have been on for over an hour now. have it on hands free.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Rand  Live chat is available from a PC or Mac on the contact us page bottom right corner of the page. Currently when i check there was a que of "9". Generally billing issues are easiest over the phone. But can reach them via live chat or the social media channels. Telus does monitor posts on the neighborhood, and while they don't always reply they do drop in time to time throughout the day/week.

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 4.58.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-30 at 4.59.36 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rand
Just Moved In

I have been on hold. 2 hours now for the same problem I was on hold for a month ago for 1 1/2 hours.

I have searched The Telus website there is no chat that works, no email contact address , only this phone number 

with endless hold. I have been over billed by double last month and by $110.00 this month, and seemingly no sane way to 

get it handled, what a way to make money. And this is a communication company! Is there anyone from Telus that cares?

I have to suspect that this forum is not even monitored by Telus and is simply a way to make us feel like we might be able to 

get help.Of coarse without any effort from Telus. If this is the future of communication company's we are in deep trouble!

Good luck to the electronic world. 2 hours and 10 minutes now.

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Rand  Live chat is available from a PC or Mac on the contact us page bottom right corner of the page. Currently when i check there was a que of "9". Generally billing issues are easiest over the phone. But can reach them via live chat or the social media channels. Telus does monitor posts on the neighborhood, and while they don't always reply they do drop in time to time throughout the day/week.

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 4.58.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-30 at 4.59.36 PM.png

View solution in original post

thanks for the reply. I tried the chat while I was on hold. I moved from 266th up to 245th before giving up. 

Maddy
Just Moved In

I've been on hold over an hour. I was worried about being overcharged. Now I just want to cancel my services. This kind of wait is unacceptable.