cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webmail display

MoTLC
Just Moved In

I'm trying to set the font size and colour in the webmail Mail, Address Book, and Calendar as the current settings are extremely hard to read. I've looked everywhere I can think of for help with this, and none of the changes I make to any of the settings do any good.

Help! ... and Thanks!

P.S. I can't find a "Webmail" topic either ... am I the only one having difficult with this, or is there a way to create a Board for this?

1 REPLY 1

fdales
Neighbour

When you go to the Preferences and select the Calendar, you will see at the very bottom of the page a line that says:

Additional options can be found on the manage calendars page.  Click on that link. You should have a choice to change colors there.  I haven't tried it though.

Preferences, General, has a choice to change the font size.  I'm pretty new at this too.

Might just change it for printing...but if you just use the Ctrl and + keys together on your keyboard your display will enlarge for viewing, as much as you need, then hit Ctrol and - to get back to smaller size.  Smiley Happy  Hope that helps.