wallpaper

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I believe it was a wallpaper that use to be on optik tv where you could watch a aquarium and other scenes i miss it i hope it would make a comeback or something similar 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@brenda1 Try this, go to the on demand section> select optik local and then ambience, you should have Acquarium and River Channels there.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

It was part of Video On Demand last time I saw those.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

My better half recalls a regular channel somewhere in the 200 range with the aquarium on it. We are not home just now and can't check, but she does not really seeing it recently.  It was called (wait for it) the "Aquarium" channel.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@brenda1 Try this, go to the on demand section> select optik local and then ambience, you should have Acquarium and River Channels there.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident

Thank you everyone I was able to get i had to go to on demand then free then optik local and got it