there is an hour I will never get back! **bleep** you Telus

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Keith4
Helpful Neighbour

Community Power User
Community Power User
Spamming the Neighbourhood with repeated messages is unlikely to get a positive result. If you have questions about Telus services, the customer-volunteers will do their best to answer.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Keith4
Helpful Neighbour

Forcing me to wait on hold for over an hour is also unlikely to get you a positive result. I tried a second time to get through on Chat and was 266th in line!

Maybe you have the problem not me? What ever happened to customer service?

Community Power User
Community Power User
*I* don't have a problem at all, but, like the other participants in this forum, I am not employed by Telus. We attempt to provide solutions based on our past experiences.

My past experiences for contacting Telus by phone or chat, for either personal or business accounts, do not parallel yours, and even if they did, would be looking to other avenues than a volunteer supported discussion forum for solution.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Keith4
Helpful Neighbour

Sorry to all on this form. I did not realize that this was a volunteer supported discussion forum for solution. I was kind of hoping to let someone from telus know how disappointed I am with them. This outburst is a result of many similar experiences. If you have some magical way of getting a hold of these guys I would love to hear about it. I have been forced to sit on hold for hours at a time. The Chat line use to get me some satisfaction. However yesterday I never got any closer then 245th in line.

I have never found an avenue to address this issue. This is why I resort to this childish behavior.

PhilipJayFry
Resident
I called up Telus today to upgrade my connection and was forced to wait over a half hour for what was quoted several minutes. Great customer service after you get through though.
I did notice an option for selecting a call back if you don't want to wait.. Why not try that?