cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

telus Email Surveys from "Telus Team"

dave2321
Neighbour
My original post got delete so I made a new on just to post an update.

(Original Post)
Hi everyone

I got a email from Telus Team (TELUS_Team@maritzcx.com) for a survey regarding my last customer service experience and it redirected me to -"https://telus-allegiancetech-de/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=S4TSBR&l=english&rk=6YB7TN&" Anyone know if it's legit?

(Update)
Thanks to the Neighbours for helping. I contacted telus by online chat and the representative said   " Rest assured that link is Valid. That is the new process of Accounts team for asking feedback from their client."
4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Good to know. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Cherns
Coach

That's strange--it certainly didn't work for me. My browser said it couldn't find the server at telus-allegiancetech-de, and even when I corrected the ill-formed address to telus-allegiancetech.de (which would be in Germany), it said the same thing.

I hate to be suspicious of my "friendly neighbours" here on the forum, but perhaps there's a reason that three other posts by dave2321 (registered in July; four posts on same subject; last visit in July) were deleted? SysOps, any comments?

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Cherns  Duplicate posts get removed if it's asking the same thing in 3 other times for a total of 4 threads. Kind of pointless don't you think?

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

Post #4 mentioned that the previous post(s?) had been deleted. I am aware that SysOps often delete duplicate posts, but this case smelled a bit funny to me, especially since the main purpose of the posts (which weren't all duplicates) was to affirm the authenticity of a link that was ill-formed and suspicious on its face.