paper bill fee

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I am paying my bill to keep my credit in good standing but I strongly object to be charged for my bill.  I want to go on record by saying this is ridiculous.  I am in support of thousands of postal workers.  I would like to think that you would want your customers to support you when your job is in jeopardy.  I did call on December 31st to register my objections but thought I would follow up in writing.  I am upset.  You accept payments by mail, you can send the bills by mail.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Paying for the printed monthly statements is hardly anything new. So you say you support postal workers but does that mean you do not support the Telus employees that are tasked with printing and mailing the statements out as well as not supporting more environmentally friendly methods of communication?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Paying for the printed monthly statements is hardly anything new. So you say you support postal workers but does that mean you do not support the Telus employees that are tasked with printing and mailing the statements out as well as not supporting more environmentally friendly methods of communication?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

The $2 fee for the printed bill covers the cost to print the letter and to send it to you, most people just use online billing because it's that much easier and eco-friendly.

Hope this helps you!

H_D