live chat customer service

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Highlighted
Neighbour

24/7 Live Chat is a joke - if Telus has changed policy in a cutback, they should at least be honest.
Else, why is there no service on a Saturday evening? Was it off last night too?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
You can easily pickup the phone and call..

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Resident

When I dial a known valid phone number other than the one that follows, there is a voice recording that states (902)982-6440 is not in service.  Can you please help as soon as possible, as because of this, I am unable to use my cell phone at all.

Highlighted
Resident

If the answer to the prior question that I just posted, doesn't come in the next 15 minutes, please email it to me instead.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

The Neighbourhood is filled with customers, just like you, who give their time to offer help and support to other users. We have no particular insight to Telus operations other than what we have experienced, or surmise. We also have no access to your account information, so can only offer advice through the medium of this discussion forum.

If I understand your question, no matter what number you dial, you receive a message stating 902-982-6440 is not in service. You would likely be best to contact Telus customer support with this issue, as it appears to be with the switching for your phone, and not an issue which can be resolved  by this community.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident

accessing voice mail..have forgotten password

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
You can reset your voicemail password in the 'My Account' section of the Telus website.
NFtoBC
Highlighted
Neighbour
I really need help with my remote and how to disconnect it from my t.v so I am able to turn the volume up on my telus box
Highlighted
Resident
I cannot sent text messages as of now, the green ones. I can send the blue messages.
I must have turned something off. Help
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User
Try going to Settings > Messages > and make sure 'Send as SMS when Messages unavailable' is on.
NFtoBC
Highlighted
Resident

hey

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

and wait 45+ minutes? HA HA HA. there's nothing easy about that!

Highlighted
Resident

get a sim card

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everyone!

The Neighbourhood forum is a place for TELUS customers to ask each other questions, and share experiences and knowledge of TELUS products and services.

These forums are not regularly monitored by TELUS teammembers. If you are attempting to speak to a TELUS representative, please refer to the contact page: http://telus.my/1mKmPV