cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a new telus remote?and what about dual band?

1. I heard on a forum, there a new slim remote that he was trying to get working with his smart tv!

is there a new one? or just the old double aa battery one and slim?

2. wasn't telus testing a few dual band routers? when will telus customer able get there hand on them in future? if they needed a upgrade for reliability 

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

1. You've asked about the remote multiple times already. Have you called Telus to get help programming your remotes yet?

2. Have you tried here? Dual band doesn't guarantee anything. You already have a $300+ dual band AC router there. Why not use that?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

have you seen my other question on the forums? 😃

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Normally you spam a bunch of posts all at once, instead of just posting what you're after.

Also, have you seen my above response to your post? If you can't program the current remotes, the new ones won't be any easier. Also the new ones can't control your TV like the current ones can.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂