01-20-2019 06:59 PM
Community Power User
Under "Select LAN Device" are you just choosing one from the list or manually choosing an IP? Did you select both TCP and UDP for port forwarding?
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
01-21-2019 07:06 PM
I use port forwarding to get to my security camera DVR so I know it works.
- Did you reserve an IP address for the server you are port forwarding to?
- Did you verify whether your server is using the default port 25565 or a custom port?
- Is your server running when you do an external test?
- Did you verify you can access your server internally from your LAN?
- Did you try canyouseeme.org for testing? That's what I use so I know it works.