how do i port forwards on t1200?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador
i have the t1200h and i want to make sure my port are correct on my xbox one!!
what the step to go to port forward on the isp webpage?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Port forwarding can be found under the wireless tab.

You will need to know which ports on the xbox you need to port to the outside world and vice versa. What are the instructions on the xbox 1 for ports needing to be forwarded? It should self resolve without the need to forward ports in most instances.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Ambassador

i cant find it under the wireless tab!!??

i have the email here!

i can not play GTA 5 at all now, i have phone rockstar games three time and xbox live support the same!! Help!!

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

The Xbox? Still? You can't play GTA V again? What exact error message do you see on the TV this time and what did XBL/Rockstar support have to say specifically about it? I'm still strongly suspecting it's either user error or a configuration issue with the Xbox/game. I know of other people with this modem that play GTA V and have not had a single issue, nor have they had to touch port forwarding.

Please answer the following:

1. Do other Xbox games work online for you?

If they do, you do NOT need to change port forwarding as it'll be correct to start. UPnP will allow the Xbox to configure it's own ports and as long as you are not hosting games yourself, it should configure everything for you and work. Contact XBL/Rockstar support again.

2. You're sure the Xbox is connected to the correct wireless network? (Wired is better regardless. Have you tried wired too?)

3. To completely remove any doubt the gateway is related to the issue, have you bridged it and plugged the Xbox into port 1? (no NAT and no need for any port forwarding at all)  If that still doesn't work, contact XBL/Rockstar support again.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@cafekief

Sorry, Firewall tab.

Ports 53, 80, 88, 443, 465, 1863, 3074, 3478, 3479, 3544, 4500, and 5223 should already be open, as they are commonly used ports for email, DNS services, HTTP, etc. if these ports weren't open you could not even participate on this forum, so I second @Nighthawk that you should look elsewhere for resolution, as port availability seems not to be the issue.

You can look here for specifics for a similar gateway

References: 1, 2

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"