how do I change my wireless net key

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

how to change wirerless net key

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Hi Ed,

I suggest to check out our Help Website for more information. www.telus.com/help , click on Internet and follow the prompts. If you require any assistance, feel free to reach out to us on Chat @ www.telus.com/chat

We are available 24/7

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

No help on help, that's why I came to this forum.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

It depends on which router you have.

Shane.

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Hi Ed,

I suggest to check out our Help Website for more information. www.telus.com/help , click on Internet and follow the prompts. If you require any assistance, feel free to reach out to us on Chat @ www.telus.com/chat

We are available 24/7

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

No help on help, that's why I came to this forum.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

It depends on which router you have.

Shane.

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

To change the wireless settings on any Telus router, go to the router page - http://192.168.1.254 and there it'll ask you to log in.  The default username is admin and the password is telus.  In some cases it'll ask you to confirm the modem serial number (located on a sticker on the modem) and to change the router password.  When you change the router password, click on wireless settings and you could change the SSID (wireless username) and password over there.  Keep in mind that once you change them you'll have connect all your devices wirelessly again.

Hope this helps you!

H_D