end of service overpayment?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Rover71
Neighbour

I had my home service terminated as of Nov.11 2017, and disconnected everything in the house. Final bill seems much too high--month in advance?

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Rover71
Neighbour

@NFtoBC wrote:

You can also review a PDF copy of your bill in 'My Account".

I was unable to do that because the account was terminated ,at my request. I did manage to get a PDF copy after a Lady In Manilla worked on it for a while ,she had to dig to find it.

That's how I discovered that they're charging me until Dec.8th for a non existing account!. It's auto pay, so they've got it already, hopefully I'll get at least some of it back. Might try an email? I'm in Arizona, so can't get to an office, even at home not easy on the Sunshine Coast..

Thanks for the suggestions.

View solution in original post

All Replies
WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Rover71  Any billing related issues you must contact Telus. They’ll be able to give you better clarification of all the charges. Have you returned all their equipment?

You can reach out to them here or via twitter here.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Youcan also review a PDF copy of your bill in 'My Account".

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Rover71
Neighbour

That's mostly why I came to the forum. Tried to Contact Telus today--Phone over an hour wait, and  I was # 42 in chat, got better things to do! I didn't try Twitter though.

The agreement was to just unplug everything and leave it to be reconnected in April. Gal I spoke with in BC said there wouldn't be a problem, and no reconnect charge-hard to believe.That was mid October, and all was disconnected for Nov.11th. I kept a small mobility texting account going because I wouldn't get that deal again, only $5.a month.

Thanks for your suggestions.

@WestCoasterBC wrote:

@Rover71  Any billing related issues you must contact Telus. They’ll be able to give you better clarification of all the charges. Have you returned all their equipment?

You can reach out to them here or via twitter here.

Most Helpful
Rover71
Neighbour

@NFtoBC wrote:

You can also review a PDF copy of your bill in 'My Account".

I was unable to do that because the account was terminated ,at my request. I did manage to get a PDF copy after a Lady In Manilla worked on it for a while ,she had to dig to find it.

That's how I discovered that they're charging me until Dec.8th for a non existing account!. It's auto pay, so they've got it already, hopefully I'll get at least some of it back. Might try an email? I'm in Arizona, so can't get to an office, even at home not easy on the Sunshine Coast..

Thanks for the suggestions.

View solution in original post