email not working

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I was given an email address and password by Telus and have tried to set up my mailbox but it is not working. I use an iMac and an iPad. I entered the suggested responses as suggested here in the forum but get back the error message: "Email or password are incorrect."

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

You can easily change that at telus.com/youraccount (you may need to create the account first) or you can always call customer service at 3102255 and they'll be able to change it for you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador

Hey,

It would be best to double check that you have the correct username and password. You can either do this by logging into your Online account at: www.telus.com/youraccount or by speaking with one of our customer support representatives as www.telus.com/chat

Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

You can easily change that at telus.com/youraccount (you may need to create the account first) or you can always call customer service at 3102255 and they'll be able to change it for you.

View solution in original post