Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet access

Internet access drops out for awhile then comes back on all by itself during evening hours?This happens especially between the hours of 8pm and midnight.

Resolved! Actiontec v1000H Bridging

Hi! I currently have an Actiontec V1000H as a modem for the Telus50 internet connection... The router is very capable on delivering proper connection although its range is rather limited... I recently purchased an ASUS RT-n66u to solve the range prob...

Tablet connectivity to WiFi

I'm tying to connect a LePan tablet to our household WiFi, and I keep getting the message that there is an Authentication problem.

mjr by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email not working

I was given an email address and password by Telus and have tried to set up my mailbox but it is not working. I use an iMac and an iPad. I entered the suggested responses as suggested here in the forum but get back the error message: "Email or passwo...

gizaplat by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Centre in Las Vegas

I'd like to know if Telus is in the USA because today when I phoned customer service the call centre person was in Las Vegas. What's with that? Does Telus not employ Canadians for these jobs?

Resolved! telus wifi modem telus0529

my wired speed is fine but wifi is too slow that even trying to open google main page the conection time out, i know is the modem cause i try my device in a different network and it works just fine, and ALL THE WIFI DEVICES IN MY PLCE ARE SLOW dont g...

axe by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours