Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Blind copy

How to send blind copy with Telus webmail.See only cc. option, no Bc. option?

eischen by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

paralympics

I've been trying to find the closing ceromonies of the paralympics on telus opitk but having an absolutely misrable time locating how to get it!!!!!!!!!!

af by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Technical Support

I have been having a loy of trouble with my Optic TV lately, so have been in touch with Telus technical support. I am starting to feel like a repair man, having to do alot of running up and down the stairs in my house checking and resetting my two ca...

ackers by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slimline Remote Codes (Proscan TV)

Hi all Visions had a kickin' deal on the weekend so I bought a new TV Proscan PLDED3273A-B made by Curtis International."Proscan is a Trademark of Technicolor USA Inc." I can't seem to program the Telus remote though. I've tried using the generic cod...

Resolved! Gravity 3D => Closed caption?

Just watched Gravity 3D.... I had closed caption turned on, but nothing appeared.I like closed caption.

xl by CPU Alum
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Public Phone Booth Locations, N. Vancouver, BC

As they have just removed the phone booths located on 13th & Lonsdale, N. Vancouver, please advise where other locations of public phones are in the Lonsdale area. I would appreciate it.

ng by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet

I do a lot of online gaming, streaming on Netflix and lots of web browsing but I can't do it at the same time without it being really really slow. I have wireless internet but I am wondering if the Ethernet/phone jacks whatever they are in my house. ...

Schibby7 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listen to Galaxie online

Just wondering when Telus is going to become one of the providers that allows free online access to the Galaxie channels? I know several existing customers that would like to be able to do so.

smhill by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Empty pvr

When I got home all my recordings were gone does anyone know something I can do besides unplugging it and letting it start up again

Kinney by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours