Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Webmail

I use Google Chrome as my default web browser. When checking my telus email account, sometimes the top banner/menu just disappears. I can not see the webmail help button, the search box, or my sign in name at the top. There's no way for me to click o...

fdales by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTP - Portugal Channel

Hi, just wondering if ther could be an interest by Telus to bring in the "RTP International Portugal" channel? It is a similar channel as RAI from Italy. Cheers

nelsont78 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

external hard drive

I have hooked up an external hard drive. I have formatted it. How do I record to the external drive?

kmitchel by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! recent spam filter change

Over the past month, I have seen a change in spam emails. Before that, Telus sofware was flagging spam, and it was going straight to a spam folder on their server. And it was trapping 98% of spam coming my way. It seems that Telus software is no long...

jafo by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Traffic-shaping VPN?

My company purchased a Cisco CME and provided OEAP 600's and 8945 desktop sets to work from home employees but we're finding that all VPN traffic is being stepped on (likely in an attempt to throttle P2P traffic). Is Telus expecting their clients wor...

MikeG by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos