Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Google Maps - How to solve Organization Administrator issue

Hey everyone! We’ve noticed a few threads pop up from customers having trouble getting access to their Personal Google account data (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos, YouTube, etc.). This issue is typically caused by an error known as “conflicting ...

cpantelis_0-1620131020720.png cpantelis_1-1620131050002.png cpantelis_2-1620131079133.png cpantelis_3-1620131099757.png
cpantelis by TELUS Employee
  • 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 66 replies
  • 2 kudos

Send positive feedback on the website?

Do I really have to phone and go through that automated system only to be put on hold to offer positive feedback? Is it so rare that they decided not to add the option online or am I blind? I have spent a good 30 min looking for the option.

Very disappointed

I tried watching the first half of the Super Bowl today on Telus Optic TV. Unfortunately most of the first half reception was frozen, pixelated and not watchable. When I did get 2 minutes of uninterrupted reception I had to endure the repetitive, ann...

Bell1551 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

News Server

I need the name of the telus news server to configure XNews to access the alt groups

d_cook by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

My bill

My bills balance is in brackets, example : (46.06), what does that mean?

DaniSmith by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful internet speeds and reliability

Hello, I used to be a Shaw customer but decided to switch over to Telus with expectations of a similar service but with the added bonus of getting a TV for the 3 year sign up; what a mistake this was. Just to note, I had no issues whatsoever with Sha...

mattmo by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Super Bowl US feed

I realize that Telus doesn't offer the US feed of the Super Bowl. I am lead to believe that this is because of the CRTC and Telus advertising money. Fine, I can understand that but a letter from the CRTC recently released states that it is up to the ...

Fergy27 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning Telus Equipment

Is there any other way to return Telus rental equipment other than by mailing it. Can I return it to a Telus Store?

Donny by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pvr not recording all reruns in series for marathon

Trying to record a series marathon of the walking dead on Amc into one folder but for some reason the pvr won't pick up 11 episodes of season 2. I have the series on first run and reruns; it's got season 1 & first 2 episodes of season 2 set to record...

Alexg by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos