Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Stuck with Telus 15 forever, switched to shaw

I moved into a single family home in Nanaimo in the Spring of 2012 where Internet 15 was the fastest service Telus could offer. This is a suburban, established neighbourhood. I ran addresses a few blocks down my street in both directions through the ...

Voice Mail changes

I've received several telephone calls from TELUS relating to new Voice Mail procedures. The person says I can find out more information by going to TELUS.com website. I go to the website and cannot find where to get information. Can you help me.

42 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice Mail Upgrade

Greetings, My voice mail has been upgraded. When I go to: http://www.telus.com/voicemailchanges and download the new User Guide, some things aren't really explained. For example, on the last page: What is "Call Menu POV"?What is "Zero Out Transfer"?T...

Shane by Leader
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet

How much mbps does netflix need to run super HD?Because I'm on 50 and it shows on a speed test that it is taking 10 to 12 Mbps,anyone no?And sometimes it goes down to 480 picture quality I would say just guessing,I have Netflix set on ultra hd

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHL Black Outs

Being an Eastern Team hockey fan I am so disappointed to learn that the NHL has removed most games from my viewing area, including all that used to be available on RDS. Can we revisit this? One of the reasons I switched from Bell years ago, was becau...

Dynamic DNS options on the ActionTec V1000H

I had problems getting dynamic DNS to work on the V1000H, but found the thread recommending resetting to factory defaults, and that resolved the ability to make the settings stay. Now I would like it to actually work. There are two options: dyndns.co...

iharder by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! actiontec t1200

Why doesn't actiontec still sell the t1200 on there website? Is there a reason?

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec v1000H - how to access WAN Address from the lAN

I have set up port forwarding on the Telus router so that I can monitor security devices remotely, and have set up my phone and tablet to do so. However, when I am at home I cannot access the WAN from my LAN, so the monitoring apps are not able to wo...

iharder by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pixelation?

dont know if anyone can help by past experience. I have 3 optic boxes. a main and 2 wireless The main unit is connected by coax and has worked perfect from day 1, never a glitch. The wireless has had pixelation issues since day 1 (don't use 3rd much ...

Friendliest neighbours