Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

modem port forwarding

Trying to set up 3389 port forwarding to have RDC connection to one of my local computer. But firewall on the Telus Actiontech modem blocks it.A week ago I was with Shaw and everything ewas ok. Now, I switched to tellus and it's like a dissaster.I we...

vicorka by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my internet so slow at certain things?

Hello, I use my internet for gaming and I noticed that is awfully slow. I get ping from around 200-1200 on gaming servers but my internet speed is 25mb/s. The hotel that I had been staying at (it's internet sucked) had better connection for games the...

Izzy by Just Moved In
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! student discount

Hi!I just moved to Kelowna from Vernon and going to Okanagan College. I've found a room, it's really nice but seems like there is an issue with internet. It's really slow and lagging when i play games sometimes. I just wanna know that you guys still ...

sunder927 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use AirPort Extreme?

I'm thinking of switching to Telus for my Internet and TV, but am very, very attached to my AirPort Extreme and Apple TV. Can they coexist?

High ping to valve gaming server

you guys should be notice that,if I ping steampowered is around 20ms,but when I play dota2 - seattle servers is 60-80 ping,it's almost like to the west pls fix it!

JIN98 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! create a shortcut to my Telus webmail

I want to create a shortcut to my Telus webmail but when I right click my option is to bookmark the page, no shortcut option is available. What am I doing wrong?

jbharder by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos