Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! # of rings for voicemail

anyone know how to change the number of rings it takes to activate my voicemail so it gives me a chance to get it?

Gecko by Connector
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forwarding

How do I turn on call forwarding from my home phone to my mobile device?

Gecko by Connector
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I return an old wireless router?

I received a replacement Telus wifi router a few days ago, and I'd like to send back the old one. When I spoke to the Telus rep who arranged to send us the new router, he said the new one would have a pre-paid return box to send back the old one, but...

davemmett by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Internet?

Are questions in the Community limited to Telus Mobility? I don't see a topic about Home Internet. Anyone here use TVPad?

xl by CPU Alum
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet service

There are areas of Quesnel, BC that do not have high speed internet service asnd are across the street from people that do. Can you explain why this is?

WoodArt by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos