Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Vancouver Island BC (North Island) SLOW high speed DAILY for days, months, years! Sick of it.

So. You can clearly tell from the headline and username I am extremely unhappy right now. Today is the day I've had enough of paying $40 p/m (billed every three months / 'pro rated') in exchange for a very very sub par service brought to you by (basi...

Resolved! recent bad internet

ok so very recently i have been on Twitch.tv and its been stuttering on all qualitys of video. a week before i had been watching on the best quality. i am very frustrated at the moment. please help

blarph by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I stop the delivery of phone books?

I don't use paper phone books anymore, they are bulky, and it's a waste of paper to print them when they go straight to the recycle bin. How do I stop them from being dropped on my doorstep every year?

mb by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail

I use Google Chrome as my default web browser. When checking my telus email account, sometimes the top banner/menu just disappears. I can not see the webmail help button, the search box, or my sign in name at the top. There's no way for me to click o...

fdales by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTP - Portugal Channel

Hi, just wondering if ther could be an interest by Telus to bring in the "RTP International Portugal" channel? It is a similar channel as RAI from Italy. Cheers

nelsont78 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

external hard drive

I have hooked up an external hard drive. I have formatted it. How do I record to the external drive?

kmitchel by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos